Most people apply deodorant daily, so we would rather not risk applying products that contain potentially harmful chemicals such as Aluminum, Parabens, Phthalates, Talc, and Triclosan. The days add up so 50 years of use is actually 18,250 applications!
If you're reading this, you're probably already aware of what we're trying to do. However, we thought it might be helpful to let you know what to expect when you switch to a more natural deodorant, especially if you’re transitioning from a conventional antiperspirant deodorant.
It's important to remember that people and their environments differ greatly. Most of our testing and development was carried out in the warmer climates of South Florida where we think our deodorant was really put to the test!
So what can you expect when you switch?
- Many people report no changes at all. For them, Hammerstone Active Deodorant works just as well as their old one; so they’re happy to make the switch to a safer, more natural product.
- Others have reported a temporary underarm detox period which can consist of an increase in moisture due to previously blocked pores allowing fluid to release.
- This can last from a couple of days to a few weeks, especially if transitioning away from antiperspirant, which utilizes aluminum to actually block the sweat pores.
- This temporary increase in moisture may interact with bacteria possibly increasing sensitivity or tenderness as the body filters out undesired materials.
- This should be temporary and once your skin detoxifies our Eucalyptus Leaf and Peppermint oils in combination with our other powerful ingredients should be enough to keep odor at bay and you no longer run risk of applying potentially harmful chemicals day-after-day.
We hope you find this information useful, our goal at Hammerstone Goods is to bring you functional products, free of potentially harmful ingredients that are powerful enough to be effective.
We want our Active deodorant to become part of your daily routine so your feedback is extremely important to us. If you have a free minute please leave a review here.
And, as always you can let us know any feedback or suggestions by emailing us at: